We are the UK’s leading external provider of a strength-based resilience building program using the cognitive and behavioural model, developed to prevent problems in the legal profession. Our team comprises workshop facilitators with experience of working with partners and staff of firms.
Who benefits from Insight Network workshops for Lawyers?
- Partner programmes
- General employee programs
Why invest in Insight Network workshops?
- Reduced cost in staff turnover
- Reduced cost of insurance premiums
- Reduced cost of days lost due to illness
- Reduced cost of settlements
- Reduced cost of medical expenses covered by firms
How can we help?
We are aware of the issues facing lawyers and can provide a specialised service, offering learning, education and awareness in the following areas:
- How to help lawyers stay confident and/or improve confidence at work
- How to help lawyers overcome communication problems between colleagues, within the team and across disciplines; what characterises a constructive language?
- How to help lawyers identify destructive dynamics and manage conflicts within the firm
- How to help partners and executives maintain a motivated and resilient workforce during and after change
- Helping lawyers to deal with addiction problems
- Jet lag and sleep problems
- How to help with combining family and work commitments
- Sleep management
- The impact stress can have on frustration, tolerance, anger and emotional behaviour in the work place
- The connection between exercise, diet and resilience
- How to help lawyers respond and get through adverse situations and avoid break downs