Services available from The Insight Network for GP’s and Healthcare Professionals
Click here for more information about our free upcoming CPD educational seminar at the Marylebone Hotel on 17th July, 2016:
Understanding Hidden NeuroDisabilities – Implications for Primary Care Practice: (Adult ADHD, High Functioning Autism Specification, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, and Memory Issues)
The Insight Network is an established team of therapists and psychiatrists in the UK with a proud heritage and experience of running successful mental health treatment facilities.
We use clinically proven, short duration, outcome focused psychological therapies in an individual (one to one) and/or group setting, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Analytical Therapy (CAT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), to treat common mental health issues including stress, anxiety and depression.
We also offer a range of specialist services. We have highly qualified professionals who work in the fields of
- Adult ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Assessment
- Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Nutrition and Mental Health
- Women’s Well Being Services
We use established and reliable measures to assess the progress of our patients. Our GAD, W+SA and CORE scores indicate we are extremely effective in lowering rates of anxiety and perceived stress amongst our patients following treatment. In fact 100% of our patients move into the MILD GAD category before the end of their final treatment.
Our therapists and psychiatrists work from seven clinics across London, (London Bridge, Harley Street, Sloane Street, St Pauls, Hatton Gardens, Oxford Street). We also offer therapy via online channels. We are regulated by the CQC.
We understand that as a practitioner of medicine, you want to provide your patients with the best care possible. The Insight Network specialists are there to help provide your patients with efficient, holistic and reliable mental health treatment.
All patients referred to us can be assured of the following specialised service:
- Rapid assessment and treatment with therapists or psychiatrists, without patients having undue delay or waiting times – patients can normally gain psychiatric assessment within one week
- Comprehensive assessment reports and recommended treatment plans
- Access to expert care at their convenience
- Achieve personal goals through evidence based treatments with well-established outcome measures
- Access treatment from other specialists such as Nutritional Therapy, Perinatal Women’s Wellbeing Services, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia Assessments and CBT Based Mindfulness
- Relapse prevention interventions and plans
Private GP’s already using our services benefit from a secure online referral form alongside a dedicated GP interface team. We are pleased to offer GP’s:
- No obligation advice on patients requiring mental health treatment
- Fast access to assessment and treatment
- A catalogue of useful patient self-help materials and resources
- Single contact referral management service with ongoing Account Management and reviews
- Exclusive invitations to regular education events offering informative and relevant education on a range of mental health topics, including CPD attendance certificates
The Insight Network is open to those with private medical insurance, or patients who wish to pay for their own treatment. In some cases, the patient’s employer may fund treatment.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about how The Insight Network can look after your patients who may need mental health services, please do feel free to get in touch. We will be happy to discuss your requirements over a telephone call or meet you face to face.
Downloads from The Insight Network
Useful patient resources
Free online CBT resources (from the Royal College of Psychiatrist website):
- MoodGYM: information, quizzes, games and skills training to help prevent depression.
- Living Life to the Full:free online life skills course for people feeling distressed and their carers. Helps you understand why you feel as you do and make changes in your thinking, activities, sleep and relationships.
- FearFighter: free access can only be prescribed by your doctor in England and Wales.
Suggested self help books:
- Mind over mood – Christine A Padesky and Dennis Greenberger. Available from Amazon
- Overcoming... Anxiety/depression/stress/low self-esteem/worry. Available from Amazon
- www.getselfhelp.co.uk – an online resource of self-help materials for patients